TIME HAS COME TO PLAN YOUR NEXT DREAM HOLIDAY
Garni Sonnleitn hygiene measures
Quarantine & arrival regulations
As of May 19, 2021, the following quarantine regulations apply for the journey according to the ECDC card from a risk area:
- green/yellow/orange => free entry
- red => no quarantine for tested, vaccinated or recovered people
This means that entry from areas with a 14-day incidence of less than 500 (corresponds to a 7-day incidence of 250) that are not virus mutation areas is possible without quarantine.
An arrival quarantine in our house is not possible. This means that traveling from a dark red risk area is not permitted.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that these are only the requirements for entry into Austria. For information about the quarantine regulations or a registration requirement in your home country, please contact the responsible authorities in your country / federal state directly. Thank you.
If you are returning to Germany, please check on the homepage of the Federal Foreign Office.
The following link shows a guide from the Salzburger Land institution to give an overview of the current situation and safety measures have been taken to ensure a safe holiday in the Salzburger Land area.
Information on test determinations
All guests must provide proof of one of the following points upon arrival:
- Antigen test for personal use with a digital solution: a maximum of 24 hours after testing
- Antigen test by an authorized body (pharmacy, test street): a maximum of 48 hours after testing
- PCR test: a maximum of 72 hours after testing.
- Valid from the day of the second vaccination for nine months from the first vaccination.
In the case of vaccinations for which only one vaccination is planned, this is valid as evidence from the 22nd day and then from the vaccination for nine months.
Anyone who can be shown to have suffered from SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months is considered a recovered person. A medical confirmation of a molecular-biological confirmed infection that occurred in the last six months and that has currently passed, or confirmation of neutralizing antibodies (antibody test), which must not be older than three months, serves as proof.
After the above-mentioned validities have expired, a new test is required. Each guest is provided with free self-tests for collection at the reception. You will receive information on extended test possibilities in the area on site.
General hygiene measures at Garni Haus Sonnleitn
- All guests must show a negative test resultat, vaccination certifcate or a confirmation of recent Covid-19 illness upon arrival.
- Please keep the distance of 1 meter to people who are not travelling with you.
- Please avoid shaking hands and kissing as a welcome.
- In case of illness stay at home. If there are any signs during your stay, please contact the Ebner family or reception.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees.
All of our employees wear a mouth and nose protection. There are options for hand desinfection available throughout the hotel.
Hygiene measures in our rooms
- Of course, we pay even more attention to hygiene in your daily room cleaning.
- For hygienic reason we emptied the minbar in the room.
- When checking out we ask you to pay by EC card or credit card if possible.
Information about the Sonnleitn Spa
- The entire wellness offer is still available.
- Sauna use only alone, with family members or fellow travelers.
- In the pool ther is 1 meter distance to other bathers.
- In general, keep a distance of 1 meter from people who are not traveling with you.
General measures golf course
Due to the current situation, we have modified our terms of cancellation. Bookings can be cancelled for free until 24 h before arrival!
If one of these cases (mentioned bleow) occurs, we will cancel your booking free of charge. We will convert the deposit you have already paid into a voucher that does not expire and can be redeemed at any time on your desired date. We will be happy to refund the deposit upon request.
- A travel warning through your home country for the state of Salzburg
- State quarantine order by your home country for return travelers from the state of Salzburg
- Yourself have been tested positive for Covid-19 (presentation of a positive test result required)
- The district Salzburg Umgebung is SET TO RED at the "corona traffic light" of the Austrian government
- If any restrictions apply in your country at the time of your booking, our regular cancellation conditions apply.
Otherwise our general cancellation conditions apply. These special conditions
apply temporarily and until further notice.