We process your personal data exclusively in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act. Below we will inform you about us and the nature, scope and purpose of data collection and its use.
[2.] Who we are
The company Ebner's Waldhof am See is responsible for the processing of personal data on our website. Find the company’s information on our legal notice page).
[3.] Data collection and processing
We process the personal data that you as a user of the website and/or as a customer provide us; for instance, in the context of a request or registration or the conclusion of a contract. Data is processed for the following purposes:
- to process reservations
- for information specifically regarding changes to offers/products
- to process updates to customer cards
- to process enquiries
- to process bookings
- for purchase transactions
- to process billings and payments
- to process contracts
The legal basis of data processing is/are:
- Contract initiation and fulfilment pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 b GDPR. We need your data to process your request to your complete satisfaction.
- Marketing and advertising pursuant to art. 6 par 1 lit. f GDPR. As a party interested in our offers, we would like to keep you up-to-date and informed of news and our products.
[4.] Use and transfer of personal data
If you as a user of our website and/or customer have provided personal data to us, we use this data only to answer your queries, to process contracts, and for technical administration. We only pass or transfer personal data to third parties if it is required for purposes of contract processing or billing, or if you have previously consented as a user of the website and/or customer. As a user of the website and/or customer, you have the right to revoke consent with future effect at any time. Stored personal data will be deleted if you, as the user of the website and/or customer, revoke your consent to the storage of your data; if your data is no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose of the storage; or if storage is or will be inadmissible for other legal reasons. Data for billing purposes and accounting purposes are not affected by a request for deletion.
[5.] Disclosure, correction, deletion
Upon written request, we will inform you at any time about your stored personal data. Please send your request to email@example.com oder Ebner’s Waldhof am See, Seestraße 30, 5330 Fuschl am See, Austria. If the personal data we process is not correct, please inform us. We will correct it immediately and inform you. If you no longer wish for us to process your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org oder Ebner’s Waldhof am See, Seestraße 30, 5330 Fuschl am See, Austria. We will be happy to delete your data immediately and inform you. Should compelling legal reasons bar the deletion, you will be notified immediately.
You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde (Austrian Data Protection Authority), Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna, email@example.com).
Our website processes the following Cookies:
- Cookies that are absolutely necessary to guarantee the basic function of the website
- Functional Cookies to ensure the website’s performance
- Performance Cookies to improve the user experience
Cookies in detail:
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __umtz: Google Analytics cookie for tracking returning visitors and for measuring user behavior.
- PRUM_EPISODES: Pingdom real user monitoring for measuring access times.
- cookiesAllowed: to recognize if the cookie-dialogue has been accepted.
- MICE_SESSID: used by the Mice framework to identify logged in users.
- pathTracking: used by the Mice framework to identify users who are not logged in.
- WRUID: ClickTale Tracking
- miceWebsiteVersion: provides information about the used framework version.
- WRUID: ClickTale Tracking
[7.] Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) on the legal basis of overriding public interest (analysis of website use). We have a contract with Google for contract data processing.
This website uses the function “IP anonymisation”. Your IP address is shortened and therefore anonymised by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatories of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
According to Google, Google will use the data collected to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on Google’s behalf.
[7.1.] Deactivating Google Analytics
You can generally prevent the collection of your user data on our website by activating the “Do Not Track” setting on your web browser. Our website observes the “Do Not Track” signal that your web browser sends to all websites.
You can generally prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics on this website only by clicking on the following link. An opt-out Cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected during future visits to this site: